Recent Posts...SO Fascinating..Really.......SO interesting......No ,really....

Really............So I have another blog, which is my official author page. Jacqueline Kimball- Just a Bloggin' I write about me and the family,good books to read,interview authors, and whatever else pops in my lil ole southern head!

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Monday, August 23, 2010

Well, I'm REALLY Retired!

I really did it! The school bus went by today. But I was not in my classroom waiting. I was snuggled under the sheets sleeping like a baby!

What! Ms. Kimball really retired!????


I will miss teaching of course, but having lymphedema and teaching has been really hard on me. I missed 33 days of school last year. It was time to
retire, and so far I am loving it! One itty bitty thing though......sniff,sniff.....my dishwasher bit the dust !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! How do I know you are here without it?

All of my work is copywrited and protected.Do not copy without permission.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

I'm Totally Southern,Y'all !

I'm Totally Southern,Y'all !