Recent Posts...SO Fascinating..Really.......SO interesting......No ,really....

Really............So I have another blog, which is my official author page. Jacqueline Kimball- Just a Bloggin' I write about me and the family,good books to read,interview authors, and whatever else pops in my lil ole southern head!

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Weekend With Lots of Family

Friday afternoon I started feeling a lot better. I even got out that evening after the sun went down and finished mowing the yard. Saturday I  woke up and felt awful again. That's the way it goes.

My daughter and I enjoyed Saturday evening with family at Mama's house. My beloved Aunt C was there. My brother and his wife brought my nephew Lucas and his family (of 5) who were in from TX. My other brother, his wife,their two daughters, a son-in-law, and four granddaughters came. What  a merry household! We had Mama's snack bar and sideboard full of food.  I am just crazy about my neices and nephews, and though I felt blah, I had a good time!

Sunday is here , and what a great service we had at church! After church ,my brother had the local family members over for build your own beef burritos,corn on the cob,chips, dips, and deserts. We sat around and talked until 2:30 and came home. I feel much better today, though as my daughter says, "I'm full as a tick." Now my daughter Lisa is suggesting we go nap, and I think she has a good idea! Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! How do I know you are here without it?

All of my work is copywrited and protected.Do not copy without permission.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

I'm Totally Southern,Y'all !

I'm Totally Southern,Y'all !