Recent Posts...SO Fascinating..Really.......SO interesting......No ,really....

Really............So I have another blog, which is my official author page. Jacqueline Kimball- Just a Bloggin' I write about me and the family,good books to read,interview authors, and whatever else pops in my lil ole southern head!

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Sunday, August 15, 2010

A beautiful Sunday and Some Random Thoughts

Well, I said I'd post a picture of that corn casserole I made for last nights Family Night. But I have not loaded the pictures on to my computer because of a problem with lightening all afternnoon , and then I went to church.

It was still a beautiful day, because it was Sunday. I have a wonderful church,church family , and pastor.

It feels strange to write today, knowing I just got started , and noone is reading this.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! How do I know you are here without it?

All of my work is copywrited and protected.Do not copy without permission.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

I'm Totally Southern,Y'all !

I'm Totally Southern,Y'all !