Recent Posts...SO Fascinating..Really.......SO interesting......No ,really....

Really............So I have another blog, which is my official author page. Jacqueline Kimball- Just a Bloggin' I write about me and the family,good books to read,interview authors, and whatever else pops in my lil ole southern head!

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Beautiful Tuesday in Louisiana

You never know in LA what the last day of August is going to look like. I'd say there is a hint of fall in the air today. The temp is in the 80s and quite pleasant , with a few trees beginning to adorn themselves in  lovely orange/gold ensembles. Fall is my favorite time of the year. The central air conditioner is rarely kicking on, so it is blissfully quiet except for an occasional sound of a tractor in the distance.
.
The picture of the cotton field  is  from flickr creative commons . The cotton fields in my area have been replaced over the last few years by bean crops. I always thought seeing the dazzling white cotton perched atop the cinnamon  brown stalks was beautiful. I miss being surrounded on three sides by it's beauty.The beans, meanwhile, are boring and  are full of mice!

   I still haven't heard from my son , so I don't know if he is coming this way or not. Just two days until he gets off, so I'm thinking probably not..sigh...Also missing my daughter in AL. I bet their weather is even cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! How do I know you are here without it?

All of my work is copywrited and protected.Do not copy without permission.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

I'm Totally Southern,Y'all !

I'm Totally Southern,Y'all !