Recent Posts...SO Fascinating..Really.......SO interesting......No ,really....

Really............So I have another blog, which is my official author page. Jacqueline Kimball- Just a Bloggin' I write about me and the family,good books to read,interview authors, and whatever else pops in my lil ole southern head!

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Family Night!

I live next door to my mother (the BEST neighbor!) , so I see her everyday. Every other Saturday or so, we have family night , and my two brothers come over with  wives ,grown children and their kids. It's all potluck and we are all good cooks. SEE why I put an exclamation after the title?  We all talk at once and laugh a lot. My family is very close, and I'm so glad my brothers live close by. My sister lives in Austin ,TX and teaches school, so we see her on her vacation time only.
I just made homemade salsa for tonightIt is my best..welll our best recipe!. My grandaughter Tiffani and I came up with this newest recipie when she was here during the summer.  I wrote an article about it and included the recipe. If you 'd like it, here it is:
http://hubpages.com/hub/Salsa-Tiffani-and-Me-or-How-I-Invented-My-Best-Salsa-Recipie

I am also making a  jalepeno corn casseroleloaded with cheese. I'll take apicture of that and put the recipe and picture up on my next post.
It is very hot here in northern Louisiana today, but the leaves are starting to turn ever so slightly, and that gives me hope that cooler days will soon be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! How do I know you are here without it?

All of my work is copywrited and protected.Do not copy without permission.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

I'm Totally Southern,Y'all !

I'm Totally Southern,Y'all !