Recent Posts...SO Fascinating..Really.......SO interesting......No ,really....

Really............So I have another blog, which is my official author page. Jacqueline Kimball- Just a Bloggin' I write about me and the family,good books to read,interview authors, and whatever else pops in my lil ole southern head!

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ahem...six days later....Where did the time go? !!!!!!!

Today has gone by so fast. I slept til nine, so by the time I walked across the yard to Mama's house and sipped a little coffee the morning was almost gone. We moved a few of her potted plants, and then I came back home. I fixed chicken spaghetti and string beans for lunch. then I've been writing most of the day.
My stocking were already hurting behind the knee again. This heat and wearing compression hose stockings keeps me with a rash behind my knees. I am supposed to wear them all day, but sometimes if after I finish the day, I  take them off. I shouldn't but the pain gets to be too much some days.
Here is the pair of compression hose stockings I am wearing right now.(I have several styles.)





Now that picture makes it seem like my feet are huge, and they are today. I never know what kind of swelling I will have. Sometimes, they are much larger than this.





But after therapy(massage and elevation) sometimes I can get them to look like this:

I have been writing on hubpages this week. Last week I won a hubnugget award for best hub in home category for my hub Fifties Retro Kitchen. Now I need to go over to infobarrel or snipsley and write before I get too sleepy. Please leave comments if you have any questions about lymphedema and wearing compression hose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! How do I know you are here without it?

All of my work is copywrited and protected.Do not copy without permission.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

I'm Totally Southern,Y'all !

I'm Totally Southern,Y'all !