Recent Posts...SO Fascinating..Really.......SO interesting......No ,really....

Really............So I have another blog, which is my official author page. Jacqueline Kimball- Just a Bloggin' I write about me and the family,good books to read,interview authors, and whatever else pops in my lil ole southern head!

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Glorius October!

My favorite season is here! I love fall, and today it finally feels like fall. I woke up yesterday at 8:00 a.m. The air was crisp, and leaves crushed under my little dog Sweetie's feet. I got on my riding lawn mower and happily cruised around the big ole yard, singing and just taking in the beauty of the day. After I mowed the front and my back yard(left the sides for today)I was give out, but only because of the lymphedema in my legs.Just a beautiful day! Boring, but that is how I roll!
Daughter Lisa and I had  sauteed chicken and onions over a bed of crisp spinach for supper. For dessert, a yogurt fruit smoothie.
Recipe for Sauteed Chicken Over Spinach Salad
Procedure:
~Cut 2 raw skin-off chicken breast filets into small pieces.
~Cover the bottom of a cast iron skillet with olive oil and heat.
~Place chicken in the cast iron skillet which has been covered with olive oil.Use a medium heat.
~ Stir chicken in the oil frequently .
~When the chicken is about half-way done, add 1/2 cup of chopped onions and cook until done.
~Sprinkle with a little salt and Mrs. Dash (liberally), or your favorite seasonings.
~ Remove chicken from heat and cover for 10 minutes.

Using (washed ,chopped , and drained )spinach, green onions, two chopped boiled eggs, and 1/2 cup (or more) of shredded Montery Jack (jalepeno) cheese, toss your salad .
Divide the salad  into individual salad bowls. Arrange Chicken and onions on top of salad, and provide favorite dressing. We use ranch dressing.
This salad is also delicious with a handful of dried cranberries added.Lip smacking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! How do I know you are here without it?

All of my work is copywrited and protected.Do not copy without permission.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

I'm Totally Southern,Y'all !

I'm Totally Southern,Y'all !