Recent Posts...SO Fascinating..Really.......SO interesting......No ,really....

Really............So I have another blog, which is my official author page. Jacqueline Kimball- Just a Bloggin' I write about me and the family,good books to read,interview authors, and whatever else pops in my lil ole southern head!

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fall at My house.

Fall is my favorite season. Thought I'd share some of my happy spots with you.

My favorite holiday is Christmas, but fall is full of my favorite color combinations. Even my living room is in greens,browns,yellows, and reds.
I just bought this fall quilt with my birthday money. Don't you just love it?




 So just scroll down and look at little glimpses of how I celebrate the season. I'm not finished, and will add more snippets in a future blog.












3 comments:

  1. Hi Jsckie, You have a lovely blog with so many interesting things to look at. I love the fall quilt and decorations.
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate that.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Last photo is my favorite. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Old geezer and beth, I appreciate the comments. It's the best way to know you were here!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! How do I know you are here without it?

All of my work is copywrited and protected.Do not copy without permission.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

I'm Totally Southern,Y'all !

I'm Totally Southern,Y'all !