Recent Posts...SO Fascinating..Really.......SO interesting......No ,really....

Really............So I have another blog, which is my official author page. Jacqueline Kimball- Just a Bloggin' I write about me and the family,good books to read,interview authors, and whatever else pops in my lil ole southern head!

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I got nuttin'

Proof here that I still exist! I got nuttin'.................but I guess no news is good news! Oh, I did the same ole-same ole stuff. I hit Wal*Mart a few times, went to church everytime the doors were open so to speak, and did the usual housework.


All of my close friends live too far, or work all day, so I watch too much TV!I have 8 Christian Stations on DISH network, so there is always something to watch.of course, I get my "inspiration but no money to do it fix.....(Love me some HGTV ) Ha!




Not only have I got nuttin........I am having a sort of writer's block on my adsense revenue writing. every time I think of something I can write about, an SEO indicates that that topic is saturated...sigh...


So....if you adsense writers want to give me a leg up, where do you think we are trending? I mean, the holiday market is over. Should we start on spring  topics, or since it is also saturated, is that NOT the way to go? I haven't done any sales articles as of yet.I hear some that do have just marginal success, but at least there is not a significant amount of research required. Sigh...I dunno.I guesss I could do some back linking, but I'm just blah about it. I sure could use a google payout!

AS always,thanks for dropping by!~~~~Jackie~~~

7 comments:

  1. Hi there. Writers block eh? Well Valentine's is around the cornerand taxes lol. I often wondered about that ad thingie. I prepared fpr the stoem that's almost here. Have ah good night and hope the light comes on in the belfry for ya...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jackie,
    Thank you so very much, for dropping in and leaving me such a beautiful message of love and care while we have had the dreadful floods here in Australia.

    You mentioned that your good friend lives in Capalaba. Your not going to believe this, Capalaba is where I lived and worked for over 15years. Although I no longer live at Capalaba, every chance I get I'm there. Capalaba and Wellington Point are my two most favourite places (smile)in Queensland. I'm guessing that your friend lives near Leslie Harrison Dam, if so, I'm pretty sure she would have been okay during the floods. I pray and hope that she is and you will hear from her soon.

    I had a giggle when I read this post, because I wouldn't mind my TV to be looking a bit like yours at the moment. Hope it's working now. You're so blessed to have 8 Christian stations to watch. We still have analogue TV at the moment, but it's switching very soon to digital. We have one channel, that puts on two half hour Christian progams each day at about 2.30 in the morning, and one station that aired Christian shows for half the day on Sunday, but that seemed to have disappeared last week. We have loads of Christian DVD's and of course I'm a book worm, so that keeps me reading lots 'n lots.

    Enjoy the rest of the week. Praying for you for your lymphedema. God bless. With love and care from Kerrie. xOx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could help but I have no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Jackie....nothing here, either. I'm still back and forth with helping Lee (but not complaining). You know, I see so many bloggers saying over and over how sick they are of winter, so I'd say start the Spring writing and maybe even a hint within that of Summer. Personally, I love all the seasons, but hey, I don't spend enough to add to the ad people's pockets :)
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping by to say hello Jackie. Sorry to hear you are having writer's block. Give yourself a break and when the time is right something will just flow, and you won't be able type fast enough on your keyboard to keep up with your thoughts. :) Sometimes I get blogger's block, and sometimes I just have too much on my plate. I consider myself a part-time blogger. Sorry it took me so long to stop by for a visit.
    I have been busy working, plus getting our house ready to put on the market to sell. We are hopeing to downsize to a townhouse condo.
    We are hoping and praying that all will fall into place at the right time.
    I hope and pray you will soon get over your writer's block, as I know it is a way for you to pay the bills. Tell you what I will pray for you , and you can pray for us to sell our house and find the right place for us to live. We are hoping this will help us our finacially also.

    Well you take care and I hope you are feeling well these days.
    Dianne :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jackie, How about coming up with a topic from one of your inspirational TV shows. Love, Mollye

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always used to enjoy the inspirational channels...when we had TV reception. Since the change to digital we don't have a signal, so no TV watching around here.
    Hope you've gotten past your writer's block by now.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! How do I know you are here without it?

All of my work is copywrited and protected.Do not copy without permission.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

I'm Totally Southern,Y'all !

I'm Totally Southern,Y'all !