Recent Posts...SO Fascinating..Really.......SO interesting......No ,really....

Really............So I have another blog, which is my official author page. Jacqueline Kimball- Just a Bloggin' I write about me and the family,good books to read,interview authors, and whatever else pops in my lil ole southern head!

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Gone Until February 10th

I won't be on
my blog or
yours  until about February 10th.
Too complicated
to explain,but
I will be back.

Just wanted to
let you know in
case you noticed
I'm not visiting
you for a few weeks. Hope you stick with me!





A BIG OLE BLOG HUG!Jackie



AS always,thanks for dropping by!~~~~Jackie~~~

8 comments:

  1. Hi, Jackie, have a good trip or just blog vacation. I hope you're doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the evasive sign, cute.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything is OK. Have a safe trip and I will be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. take care and see you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Safe travels! We'll keep the porch light on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jackie, Take good care of yourself, and I pray everything is and will be okay. God bless. With love and care from Kerrie. xOx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, as Toodie said, 'we'll keep the light on'.
    My husband used to have a sign saying that at his business. Customers got a 'kick' out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jackie,
    I've just commented back to you on my blog where you left your comment. Thank you so much. I am very sorry to hear about your leg issues. That has to be real painful. I am going to go through some of your posts later today when I get more time to sit here. I am following you now to keep up. Bless you. Ginny

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! How do I know you are here without it?

All of my work is copywrited and protected.Do not copy without permission.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

I'm Totally Southern,Y'all !

I'm Totally Southern,Y'all !