Recent Posts...SO Fascinating..Really.......SO interesting......No ,really....

Really............So I have another blog, which is my official author page. Jacqueline Kimball- Just a Bloggin' I write about me and the family,good books to read,interview authors, and whatever else pops in my lil ole southern head!

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Sunday, April 22, 2012

I'll Just Tip Toe In and Sit In the Back.........Hate to use an over-used phrase,but I'm back

Hello ALL! 

So much has happened in my life this year that I literally forgot I had left my blog open just in case I wanted to come back. You might remember that my daughter Lisa had a stroke,and  I felt I was spending too much time on a blog that doesn't make a dime.(Some of you had advised this...thanks.) So many of you set notes that you understood that I did not have time to go to each of your blogs and comment on a weekly basis. As for sitting and writing with lyphedema,the recliner helps.

Actually,things are more complicated than they were before,as my daughter that lives with me,Lisa,has been diagnosed with MS.Poor thing,we have been making the rounds of doctors this past year since her stroke. I felt a need to get back and blog whether anyone reads it or not,because it a type of therapy for me.(Most of you feel the same!) I practically blog on facebook, anyway......lol! 

Are any of you on facebook? You can find me as Jackie Kimball. Hope to see some friend requests, but let me know the name of your blog,so I'll know who you are.

I'll leave you with our dog Sweeties new "siblings". Sweetie ,our doxie/chi mix ,was lonesome ,so  Sugar Baby (the chihuahua) came to us last summer. We were so happy to have this sweet little darling. She's 5 lbs,is  house broken, and just need a whole lot of loving. What we DID NOT know was that she was going to have puppies!  What a surprise when she got bigger and bigger. Took me a while to figure it out!So that is how the little black dog came. He is a chorkie mix.(Chihuahua/Yorkie). He was born with a cleft palate,and was rejected by Sugar Baby because he could not nurse. It was touch and go,feeding him every two hours round the clock. I sure got bleary -eyed! He is now 7 months old,Sugar baby adores him, and he weighs 4 lbs. (Pssssst...don't tell the others,but that little guy has the spot  as favorite dog....EVER!)
Above is Sweetie drooling over her "siblings". Next is our little guy whose name is Houston,by the way. (Houston, we  HAVE a problem.)
Finally ,here is my daughter Lisa. (With Houston,our newest.)
........ At a fluffy size,and 62 years of wrinkles, I don't take many pictures lately. I'll try to update soon. Now I am off to visit a few of you a day for a week or two!
.AS always,thanks for dropping by!~~~~Jackie~~~

2 comments:

  1. It is great to see a post from you Jackie. I am sorry about the diagnosis for your daughter. I hope things begin to look brighter in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to hear from you again. I am not on blogging so often anymore myself. I will keep your daughter and you always in my prayers. Take care Hugs Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! How do I know you are here without it?

All of my work is copywrited and protected.Do not copy without permission.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

I'm Totally Southern,Y'all !

I'm Totally Southern,Y'all !