Recent Posts...SO Fascinating..Really.......SO interesting......No ,really....

Really............So I have another blog, which is my official author page. Jacqueline Kimball- Just a Bloggin' I write about me and the family,good books to read,interview authors, and whatever else pops in my lil ole southern head!

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

GODTUBE is on facebook now. (So am I!!)Click like on facebook,and you will see so many uplifting posts and pictures.Today my prayers seem to be lifting about two inches...there are days like that.I know. I came to the Lord December 1969.
Here is a picture of that young girl.
 I 'm a long time Christian. So what if I don't YET see what I am praying about coming any closer.That doesn't matter. My command is to pray. His promise is that He will hear. It doesn't matter if I don't "feel it"That is when you pray harder..pray anyway...... Went to GodTube.com and found this. All better now.Read the caption that was under it. That says it all.
 
.
CAPTION SAID:  No matter what I face today God's got it under control...I'll PRAY!
 
Friend,thanks for dropping by!~~~~Jackie~~~

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy to see you back. So sorry about your daughter and MS but I will be putting her and your entire family on my prayer list. God Bless you and please keep writing as I believe writing is a god send.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie, It's great to see you back! Please forgive me, for not realizing earlier. Anyway, I am following you once again, and look forward to catching up on your news and reading your blogs again. I love the photo of you taken in 1969! Great quote and image... well said! Take care. Sending you love from the east coast of Australia. God bless you and your loved ones. Love, Kerrie xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! How do I know you are here without it?

All of my work is copywrited and protected.Do not copy without permission.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

I'm Totally Southern,Y'all !

I'm Totally Southern,Y'all !