Recent Posts...SO Fascinating..Really.......SO interesting......No ,really....

Really............So I have another blog, which is my official author page. Jacqueline Kimball- Just a Bloggin' I write about me and the family,good books to read,interview authors, and whatever else pops in my lil ole southern head!

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Saturday, September 18, 2010

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Mama(my sweet next door neighbor) has been talking about /wishing for an I Pad. I have been online today a good bit, and my laptop is getting heavy. I started thinking I wouldn't mind having one myself. I know nothing about wireless fees, or phone fees, and need to study up on it.Still, since I am trying to make moneu by writing on hubpages, I would love to have this...I think. Wish I still had money to throw around...(pre-retirement) I'd sure see about this for Mama!



I guess I could afford the carrying case!Or maybe a mini-laptop!
 Jackie




Worth looking into...maybe Santa will give me the $114.00 for Christmas...yeah,right!Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! How do I know you are here without it?

All of my work is copywrited and protected.Do not copy without permission.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

I'm Totally Southern,Y'all !

I'm Totally Southern,Y'all !