Recent Posts...SO Fascinating..Really.......SO interesting......No ,really....

Really............So I have another blog, which is my official author page. Jacqueline Kimball- Just a Bloggin' I write about me and the family,good books to read,interview authors, and whatever else pops in my lil ole southern head!

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Grateful Mama

I am so happy  tonight! My beautiful angel daughter had laser gall bladder removal surgery yesterday. I talked to her yesterday and today and she seems to be doing well,though sore. Her bloodwork is showing no abnormalties that indicate cancer now.I'm so grateful to God!
She did not want me to come to AL for the surgery , because she was worried about my legs (lymphedema)and knew it would be hard for me. I felt lousy not going,though!
in late October or early November, she will have her thyroid removed. I will be headed to Alabama for that !



2 comments:

  1. Your daughter is pretty. I have also had my gallbladder removed. They did it via laparoscope. Have hypothyroid, but am not sure of all the reasons why they take the thyroid out. So, I hope she's okay, has a good surgery, and a speedy recovery. And you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JP ,thank you.Indeed she is pretty! Worst case scenario is cancer, but they will take it out regardless because part of it is GONE.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! How do I know you are here without it?

All of my work is copywrited and protected.Do not copy without permission.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

I'm Totally Southern,Y'all !

I'm Totally Southern,Y'all !